Friday Tip: Lists

I don't know if you're a visual person or not but whether you are or not doesn't matter, making lists is one of the best ways to lay everything out and tackle them one thing at a time. Even if your life isn't together, you can instantly feel organized once you make a list (proven fact).

This week was probably my busiest week since midterms. I had projects in every class, papers out the wazoo and quizzes like nobody's business. On top of that there were places I had to be and people I had to meet with while trying to fit in the gym, friends, and my boyfriend. It was simply a crazy crazy week. But, what helped me get through it was my handy, dandy LIST!

The best way to organize a list is by day: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Under each day, write down the meetings, papers, presentations you have for those days. After completion of those tasks, cross them off. This is the best way to stay organized and feel as though you have accomplished a lot!

You can make it colorful or keep it simple, here's what I did:

























post signature

Labels: