Honey Lemon Facial Scrub/Mask

I am completely and utterly obsessed with facial care. I mean who doesn't want perfect skin. I love finding new ways to help a breakout, take care of unsightly blackheads, or cure the dark circles under the eyes from a sleepless night. The only thing better than finding new ways to help my face is finding NATURAL ways to do it. I am a firm believer that almost all of the necessities we need for our bodily health come from our very own mother earth.

I am obsessed with this facial scrub/mask (scrask??). It is so simple and so easy to put together. It's made with lemon, honey, and a dash of sugar. First you want to cut the lemon in half and then pour about a teaspoon of honey onto the lemon. Next, sprinkle on the sugar. When you're finished sprinkling the sugar, take the lemon half and  rub it all over your face. I did so for about two minutes. When finished, let the scrub/mask sit for 15-20 minutes or until your face feels tight and dry. Wash your face with warm water and towel pat dry.

When you have completed the scrub, your face will feel smoother than a baby's bottom. It will feel so fresh and so clean. I felt like a million bucks!!

Benefits:



The ingredients for this scrub/mask are basically all household items and that's one of the big reasons I love it! Hope you all can try it! Comment to let me know how it goes! 

post signature

Labels: