Spring break is either coming or it's going for you but one thing is for certain: what is necessary to pack, especially if you're going to be spending your week in the sun.
If you're like me and you're in school, most of your summer essentials are probably tucked away in your attic at home. Well, here I have prepared a list of a few items you must make sure get some room in your luggage or carry-on!
- Water bottle: anyone who knows me knows that I am a water junkie. Staying hydrated while in the sun is completely and utterly crucial. You're losing water naturally when you're in the sun so be sure to replenish your body. Water also helps to regulate sunburns. Keep your skin and body hydrated!
- Tunic/coverup: because you can just walk around in your bikini! Well, I guess you can but why not walk around with something cute on top. You can find a cute coverup or tunic anywhere nowadays!
- Hat: having a hat on hand is imperative when the sun reaches high-sky- about 1 o'clock. Keeping your face shaded will keep those wrinkles away longer. Also, use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your face from the UV Rays. Again, it will keep those wrinkles away.
- A great book: I don't even think this needs explanation. Books and the beach are just synonymous.
- Sandals/flip flops: to protect your feet from any sharp seashells. Duh!
- Sunnies: so you can look cute, fashionable, and able to read your book. When the sun reflects off of the white pages in your book, you may as well go blind or gain wrinkles from all of the squinting. Wear sunglasses!
- A bag: so you can carry all of your beach essentials in :)