So this dish is the mother of all holiday appetizers. It is both elegant and delicious. It is perfect to serve with any holiday or winter meal. We served this last Christmas before the big meal. It is seriously so simple.
Here's what you need:
- 8 oz package of Brie
- Whole cranberry sauce- we used homemade but canned will do
- Baking dish
Here's what to do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F
- Place the brie in the baking dish- you can cut off the top of the brie or leave it on
- Put the cranberry sauce on the brie
- Place it in the oven for 8-10 minutes or until you see the cheese has melted
Take the dish out of the oven and dig in as soon as possible! Serve with whole grain crackers. Let me know what you think! What kinds of appetizers do you have around the holidays?